Chicagoland's Leader for Gutters and Downspouts
REQUEST A QUOTE
To schedule a technician to inspect your gutters and downspouts, recommend solutions and give you a price quote, CALL OR CLICK BELOW TODAY!
Toll Free (888) 356-9020
5 Inch K-Style Seamless Aluminum Gutters
5" K-style gutters have been the standard for residential home for over 50 years. Innovative is one of the largest gutter contractors in the Chicago area. We offer a multitude of color options, only use top quality materials, and have some of the most experienced gutters installers in the industry.
6 Inch K-Style Seamless Alumium Gutters
For steeper and/or larger roof areas, Innovative offers the larger capacity 6" K-style gutter trough. With a capacity estimated at 40% larger, a 6" kstyle can handle the largest roofs and the heaviest rans. Like our other gutter products, Innovative only offers the best materials and expert installation.
Unlike other "gutter contractors" , Innovative has the ability to fabricate almost any size or shape gutter that is necessary for your particular installation needs. Usually reserved for commercial gutter application, customer fabricated gutters are available for our residential customers. Give us a call to discuss your project.
Omni Gutter Conversion / Fascia Gutter Conversions
At one point someone had the bright idea of combining a gutters system, fascia board, fascia cover, and soffit channel. Terrible idea! Omni Gutters, aka Fascia Gutters, are weak, you can't pitch them for correct water flow, and if damaged are costly to fix. We are experts at Omni Gutter Conversions.
Need New Gutters and Downpouts? Contact Us for a Quote.
Call or Click Now for Service. Toll Free (888) 356-9020
How to Choose the Best Gutter Contractor for Your Residential Project?
Gutter installation is a very specialized building trade. Compared to the total number of other contractors for other trades such as roofing or siding, there are relatively few contractors that install rain gutters. Furthermore, there are even fewer that actually do it right. So how do you find the right gutter installation company?
- Look for a Company that Actually Does Gutters - There are more home improvement companies that say they do gutters than companies that actually do gutters. What I mean, most companies can sell you gutters but very few actually do the work themselves. Many, dare I say most, exterior renovation and restoration companies sub contract their gutter work to other companies.
- Look for a Company that is Stable - You can save a buck by using a fly by night company but most intelligent homeowners know that is like playing red on the roulette table. What if there is a problem in the future? Who do you call? Who will service your gutter system? It may cost a little more up front, but eliminate the gamble and use an established, stable company for your work.
- Research the Contractor online - It is becoming very hard to hide from a bad reputation. Online review sites and social media are making sure contractors are doing business honestly, fairly, and with the quality that homeowners deserve. A quick google search can what companies to avoid and what companies are worth contacting for your project.
- Make Sure Your Gutter Installer Has Insurance - Gutters and downspouts compared to other trades is a relatively low priced item. Because of the lower price and slimmer margins many gutter companies need to cut corners by not purchasing the proper insurances. Let's face it, Worker's Compensation insurance is extremely expensive for workers that work on ladders and roofs. It is your responsibility to protect yourself by insisting that your contractor provide you with their proof of insurance. And always make sure the certificate provided lists worker's compensation on it.
- Get Bids but Don't Let Price be the Ultimate Factor in Deciding on Your Contractor - There is an old saying that everyone know and many ignore to their detriment. You get what you pay for. Simple economics dictate that there is no way to get the best product at the lowest price. When you do any home improvement project you are investing in your home. Home are not cheap and it never pays to cheap it out on making improvements.
- Ask the Right Questions - Finally, when you are interviewing prospective gutter guys, be sure to ask questions so you understand who they are, what you are getting, and how are you protected. Questions like, How long have you been in business, how much experience do your installers have, and why should you choose them to do the work will give you answers as to who the contractor is. Asking for a detailed description of the work to be performed, what materials will be used, and what the timeline for installation is will answer what you are getting. And finally, obtaining an insurance certificate, finding out who you contact if you have an issue, and having a solid, detailed contract will answer how you will be protected in the process of the project.
- Just Hire Innovative Home Concepts for your Gutter and Downspout project - Innovative is your "go-to" gutter installation company. We are a second generation gutter installation company with a sterling reputation. And you know that if you choose Innovative you are protected. We provide insurance certificates when requested, give you a detailed description of the work to be performed on a solid agreement, all of our installer are experts in their craft, and we warranty all of our work with our iron clad labor warranty. And if you have an issue, we are only an email, call, or text away.
Get a Quote for Your Gutter Installation or Replacement Project Today. Call (888) 356-9020 Now.