Preventive Roof Maintenance Plans and Inspection Services
FIND OUT MORE
To Speak to a Representative about Setting Up a Roofing Maintenance Program to protect your property or a Roof Inspection or Survey, CALL OR CLICK BELOW TODAY!
Toll Free (888) 356-9020
What are the Benefits of a Structured Maintenance Roof Agreement?
Extend the Life of Your Roofing System
Having a trained, professional set of eyes on your roof on a regular basis can aid in identifying issues that can shorten the life of your commercial flat roof or steep slope commercial roof.
Identify Big Problems Before They Happen
Little roofing problems never go away and almost always lead to larger issues. Repairing small leaks and damages before they become huge, expensive problems, saves money and frustration.
Eliminate the Surprise of Unexpected Roofing Costs. Repair, replacement, and capital expenditure costs are given so future costs can be planned for well in advance.
Mitigate Liability and Business Interuption
Leaking and damaged roofs create a number of hazards including slip and falls, damaged equipment, interior damage, as well as, the business interruption that can occur because of these issues.
Ready to Protect Your Property?? REQUEST SERVICE TODAY
Call or Click Now for Service. Toll Free (888) 356-9020
Learn About Our Commercial Maintenance Program
Innovative Home Concepts offers custom-tailored property maintenance packages to all commercial properties located in the Chicago area , Rockford and Southeast Wisconsin. A lack of routine roof maintenance can jeopardize a property by making water damage a greater risk, and it can even void applicable warranties and guarantees.
We customize our property maintenance plans to specifically fit the age of the roof in question, the kind of roof it is, and the property manager's budgetary requirements. All our plans involve annual or bi-annual inspections by our trained team of professional inspectors who come out to review your roof's condition. Such inspections can help prevent any systemic damage from happening, while also letting us keep up thorough documentation of problems and issues, both possible or actual.
Our team of technicians can do any of the following services, while also providing any previously-agreed-upon customization on a routine basis, often yearly or biannually:
- A full inspection of your roofing system
- Evaluations of the general exterior, including siding, gutters, and metalwork
- Reporting and documentation including inspection details and photos
- A report with recommendations, suggestions, and free estimates
- Integrated budgeting support so you can make the most of your return on the investment
- As-needed small repairs and maintenance
- Arranging for bigger repairs and then seeing they happen
- Our property maintenance program might also include the following:
- A survey to inspect for moisture
- Routine roof surface cleaning, particularly at the drains
- Checking the surface membrane for bald spots
- Examining the membrane for tears and un-adhered seams
- Closely examining any areas of ponding
- Sampling the core of low-slope roofs
- Checking out caulking and metal flashing at equipment penetrations
- Renovating the whole existing roof system to get it back up to maintenance status
- We respond within 24 hours in cases of leak repairs and within 48 hours for any other emergencies
- We provide a 24/7 assurance program that offers weather monitoring around the year
How Can Property Maintenance Contract Work For You?
The commercial roofing maintenance solutions we have are intended to let you max out the life cycle of the roofing system you currently have. Unfortunately, quite a few Chicagoland property managers wind up forgetting that proper roof maintenance is something that pays off over the long term. It's very common to think that something out of sight is also out of mind, but in the case of roofing systems, it's also a very dangerous attitude to take. A lot of managers and owners have gotten burned because they had a roof failure that was not only premature but also totally avoidable. If water starts to enter a building, then company profits, hard assets, and even your reputation can all take some serious damage. That's why you need the commercial roofing maintenance that we provide.
When you hire a reputable contractor like us, then you're taking a great step. Many in our business wind up going out of business because they install or service roofs that just don't stand up to the test of time. We operate according to a business philosophy that we find to be very rare across the roofing industry, which is building up client trust through education. In order to become an industry leader, we focus on hiring only the best talent, and we train our professionals all the time, using state-of-the-art technology, routine reviews, and monitoring their work, so we know they're bringing our clients only the best quality work. We are first-class, through and through, from our team of professionals, to our corporate policies, to our warranties. When you pick us, you will soon know that your property is in fact in the very best hands in the business.
Roof Inspections and Maintenance Agreements are Actually A Good Investment
A roofing system is an asset, and the life span of that asset might be as short as six years to as long as 60. Having said that, the majority of membrane roofing systems have to either undergo substantial renovation or even full replacement in 20 years or less.
Given how roofing is often out of sight, it just doesn't get a lot of attention until there's an issue. Unfortunately, by the time that happens, the damage can be substantial. Making sure a roof stays properly maintained means company commitment and robust financial controls. Fortunately, the potential payback over time is wonderful.
If you crunch the numbers weighing prevention compared to neglect and subsequent failure, then you'll see how the pennies you spend per square foot are amazing savings versus the dollars you would spend otherwise. Commercial roof maintenance contracts can provide serious long-term savings just by protecting the inside of your building. Research data indicates that roofs without maintenance wind up costing property managers roughly 17 cents per year, per square foot. However, a property manager with a good annual maintenance plan can wind up spending only 4 to 7 cents per square foot annually. Based on those numbers, there's no serious reason why should let your roof go neglected.
Roof Leaks And Their Hidden Costs
A roof leak can wind up resulting in serious expense and even legal exposure that your business might find expensive far past just getting the roof repaired. Here are specific issues we've seen or dealt with ourselves in our service area:
- Lost revenue due to lost work or production space
- Complaints and even lawsuits from tenants do to their own lost income
- Slip-and-fall incidents and legal claims
- Mildew/mold issues that wind up leading to issues with air quality and the expenses of cleaning up
- Issues with employee productivity and morale
- Labor costs involving both regular wages and overtime for cleaning up and repairs
- Damage to the inside walls, flooring, and ceiling tiles
- Damage to inside fixtures and furnishings
- Damaged inside office equipment
- Damage to production equipment inside
- Damage to inventory and finished goods and electrical system damage
The issue for most businesses is that they don't track consequential damages like these as being related to roofing expenses. We easily see the folly behind this. In short, most businesses are more reactive than proactive in terms of their roofing needs.
The Types of Roofs Innovative Works with Include:
- Built Up Roofs (BUR)
- Modified Bitumen Roofs (Mod-Bit)
- EPDM / Rubber Roofs
- TPO Roofs
- Roof Coating Systems
- Metal Roofs
The great thing about having us on your side is that you can pretty much forget you even have a roof, except without the risks that most property managers take with that attitude. When you add the math up, you'll see that the bills we send are actually saving you money in the future, and the reports we provide you will let you know what is going on.
Get Answers to Your Questions about Our Maintenance Programs Today. Call (888) 356-9020 Now.